Friday, March 22, 2013

UK ISPs Start Blocking KickassTorrents, H33T and Fenopy |

UK ISPs Start Blocking KickassTorrents, H33T and Fenopy | TorrentFreak

So it would seem that the Torrent War is hotting up!  It did seem rather unfair, to me, to single out Pirate Bay and allow all of the rest of the file sharing sites to continue to  be accessible. If it is wrong for one, then in fairness, it should be wrong for all providers.
This site has a page on Facebook and I am now blocked from getting in there too.I am also blocked from posting to Google plus. I  was posting on Pinterest, for a while, but I am now requested to use Facebook to get into Pinterest which I now cannot do. So sod the lot of them and I shall continue with my original two Twitter and Blogger.
If they effectively close down alternative news sites by not allowing access, then the only news that you will get is that which is already prepared and ready to serve to you with your corn flakes.!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube