Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Psychology Behind Deals -

The Psychology Behind Deals - Business Insider

An easy one to spot in supermarkets is the three card trick.  Of three staple items one is reduced but the other two are up by the amount of the reduction. So you buy the three items and pay the same or even, more money,but think you got a deal!!
I have two chest freezers and an upright fridge/freezer. I only buy reduced price items and sore them away for later use. I have 'paid' for them by buying wisely. My favourite at present is a 2 litre Coca Cola bottle. It can be anywhere from £1.98 down to £1.00 a bottle  So I buy ten bottles at the cheap price and use them when the price goes up. Then buy when the price falls. Three for two deals and buy one get one free are similar ones to go for and stock up.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube