Thursday, March 28, 2013

Future Posting


Things are getting just a bit crazy on the European side of the Internet these days.We have a Dutch firm, Spamhaus, saying that a particular service provider has a plethora of spammers, who use their provision of service to send out spams. They completely deny it.
Since the weekend, the Internet has been going slower and slower. I became super paranoid that I had caught a virus that I was going mad scanning and checking everything until I found out about this cyberwar.
Well a week into the War and the Net is still slow with the service breaking and very slow searches. This, unfortunately makes what I do virtually impossible as I need to search a lot.
So please forgive the lack of posting but it is beyond anything that I can do.

PS  I was right about the cable being broken deliberately. Egyptian divers found scuba divers near to the cable which went down between Africa and India.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube