Monday, March 04, 2013

Facebook Used to Monitor Your Every Movement? :

Facebook Used to Monitor Your Every Movement? :

The more information that came out regarding Facebook the more I distrusted the motives behind it all. Sure it was fun and could fulfil a social need among groups of friends. t had to be paid for and so I expected adverts.
However when it was continually said that Zuckeeni was the man,Ii could not get where he,as a poor student, go all the money. Then..........
it came out that he was the grandson of David Rocketfella and it all fell into place for me. The whole thing was a front for control and info freaks to mine data on personal issues.  If people had received a huge questionaire asking for the information that they voluntarily put into Fb there would have been demos in the streets. And yet the sheeple sign up and bare their souls. I find it hilarious that posters, in the public area, actually believe they are only 'talking' to their own friends,when, in fact, the whole World can read their stuff They post landline and mobile phone numbers all the time. When I have menion it to them, all I got was mind your own business. Surely the other way round is more like it!!
Oh yes I am on there too. Certainly not as me ut as Paddy. Well it pays to advertise, right???

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube