Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Do you have £1,000 of clutter in your home? Study finds average household is sitting on unused items worth a small fortune | Mail Online

Do you have £1,000 of clutter in your home? Study finds average household is sitting on unused items worth a small fortune |

I freely admit to being a hoarder. If I pay good money for something,which still works, then I keep it !! I still have a Sinclair Spectrum and an Amstrad computer. I have a 32 bit, 2 64 bit laptops and a 64 bit PC unit. These all have their own printers and two are hooked up to scanners. Its crazy and I should get rid of them all but they all still work and so I just cannot get rid of them.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube